General conditions of Sale
Art. 1 - General dispositions
- By navigating in this area, the user accesses the website Shopdecor by link: shopdecor.com
Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by the company:
based in : Via G.Donizetti, 14 - 25046 CAZZAGO S.M (BS) - Italy
VAT Number: IT01620550986
BRESCIA REA Number : BS0331771
hereinafter referred to as: Shopdecor
The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- We invite the user to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Shopdecor reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
Art. 2 - Object
- These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on shopdecor.com and do not, however, govern the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- We suggest you to check their conditions of sale before placing orders and purchasing products and services from parties other than Shopdecor.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the agreement
- To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods of the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions to exercise the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The user will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "Pay Now" button at the end of the wizard.
- When the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Art. 4 - Registered users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
- The confirmation will in any case exempt Shopdecor from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Shopdecor of any variation of his data at any time communicated.
- If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Shopdecor will have the right not to process the order or to suspend the shipment of the goods until the related shortcomings.
- During user's first request to activate a profile, Shopdecor will assign a username and password to this profile. Shopdecor recognizes that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect towards him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 - Availability of products
- Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the user places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before confirming the order.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the cancellation of the unavailable product and the user will be immediately informed in writing by e-mail.
- If, following this communication, the user requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, Shopdecor will refund the total amount paid within 14 days from the moment in which Shopdecor became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Offered products
- Shopdecor offers a wide range of items including chairs and stools, tables and coffee tables, sofas and armchairs, furnishing accessories, lighting, items and accessories for the table and kitchen.
- The complete offer is detailed on our website at the following link: shopdecor.com
Art. 7 - Methods of payment and prices
- The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, Shopdecor will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, Shopdecor will not be obliged to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated. The refund will be made in the manner provided for in Article 5 point 3 of this section of the general conditions of sale.
- The prices of the site are expressed in different currencies for a better user experience. They are excluded from VAT, import duties and shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes will not affect orders already placed and for which the order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be essential to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering and verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made with the following payment methods:
Credit Cards, Debit Cards, PayPal, Bank Transfer, AmazonPay, Apple Pay e Google Pay.
Art. 8 - Delivery
- Shopdecor ships to over 200 countries. Before placing your order, you can view the shipping costs for each location by selecting the correct country on the checkout page. We recommend you to select your country on the homepage before browsing, so you can see product prices in your correct currency.
- Shopdecor carriers will only make deliveries to the user's home, provided at the time of purchase. At the moment it is not possible to deliver to the floor but only facing the street.
- Delivery is generally made within 30 days, or, if no delivery date is specified in the order confirmation, within the estimated deadline on the product page and at the time of selecting the delivery method in checkout. In the event that unexpected delays occur in the delivery, Shopdecor will notify the customer so that he has the possibility to choose whether to accept the extension of the delivery or request the cancellation of the order, thus resolving the contract.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse of the carrier in charge of transport. In this case, the customer will receive a communication that will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
- In the event that the customer is unable to be present at the place of delivery on the day and at the time communicated by the carrier, the customer is required to contact the carrier again to agree on a new delivery date. In the event that the customer has difficulty in having the order returned, to avoid the closure of the stock and the return of the order in the Shopdecor warehouse, we recommend you to contact Shopdecor customer service who will assist you with the carrier.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to Shopdecor after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that it is intended to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days from the date of delivery. termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and they are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 9 - Passing of risk
- The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to them, including shipping costs, is received, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial compliance
- Shopdecor is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid on the condition:
- that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products;
- that the buyer presents a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2
months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter;
- that it is correctly communicated to customer service via email at the address:
- In case of non-compliance, the user who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction, or the resolution of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by Shopdecor.
Art. 11 - Recess
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 (fourteen) days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree No. 206/2005 starting from the date of delivery of the products.
- In case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the term of 14 (fourteen) days starts from the date of delivery of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase can send an email, indicating the buyer’s name, the number and date of the order, to the address: email@example.com
- The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively he must send the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 (not required).
- The goods must be returned to the following address:
Via G. Donizetti, 14
25046 Cazzago San Martino (BS) - Italy
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, Shopdecor will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 (fourteen) days. Shipping costs will be borne by the customer. In the event that the order was subject to promotion with free shipping, the costs related to the return shipment will still be borne by the customer. In the event that Shopdecor sends a prepaid return label, the cost of shipping will be deducted from the total refunded. The amount of the shipment varies according to the location and the type of product and can be checked by adding this product in the Shopdecor website checkout.
- As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, Shopdecor may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the purchaser demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and/ or products purchased on Shopdecor are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- Shopdecor will refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the reimbursement.
Art. 12 – Data treatment
Art. 13 - Safeguard clause
- In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is null for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 - Contacts
Any request for information can be sent:
by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
by telephone at the following telephone number: +39 030 7731814,
by post to the following address: BAZZURINI S.r.l.
Via G. Donizetti, 14
25046 Cazzago San Martino (BS) – Italy
Art. 15 - Applicable law and competent court
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing imperative rule of the buyer's country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the user is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These terms and conditions were updated on: 2021 November 20th.